PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
With my wife out of town I had the opportunity to do a good inventory today. I'm sitting around 40 pounds.
Same here! But only if by "do a good inventory" you actually mean "add copiously without regard to mental sanity."

Edit: It's also good you typed "sitting" instead of "shitting." That would change not only my opinion of you, but also my RSVP status to the group pipe smoking invitation you sent me... 😬

2nd edit: Actually, it wouldn't change my opinion of you at all. Strike that! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: ThermionicScott

niblicck

Can't Leave
Oct 7, 2020
Alabama
I keep my tobacco in totes. Jars, tins, cans and mylar by the tote-fulls. Totes cannot be easily calculated which can lead to a fudge factor. The fudge factor in this equation for my calculation is called TAD.

I had it calculated that seven totes would be enough for my lifetime. I then started questioning my calculation which led me to "I just might live a TAD bit longer than I expect".

I'm currently up to nine totes now. Five years from now and re-questioning my calculations and my life expectancy a TAD bit longer, I'm pretty sure it will be eleven totes.

• Love
Reactions: Scottmi

Dandy Pipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 8, 2020
Switzerland
Around 30 lbs here. The variety of tobaccos is quite wide, but there are many vintage tins and out of production blends.
The rest are SG bulk tobaccos left to age.