PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
It depends on how I feel and the weather. I smoke outside ( voluntary arraignment), and it's been almost too hot here to really sit and enjoy more than a partial bowl. Lately it's been between 0-3 a day. :|

ranger

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 2, 2011
I must smoke about several bowls a day.
I smoke my pipe pretty much all day long with perhaps an hour or so break between light ups.
What I usually do is to light the pipe and smoke it until it goes out, then I'll put it down for awhile and light up again in about a half hour or so....if the pipe doesn't go out, I'll of course finish the bowl, then refill about an hour or so later, I've never timed it, and I have no desire to time it either so this is of course only an estimation.

I'm retired, and live alone so I just enjoy my life, and my pipe.

clanobucklin

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2010
3 bowls on busy days...usually 5 on average. I smoke a bowl with coffee ...time permitting and then try to hold off to late afternoon; then 2 after dinner - if the wails and complaints are not forthcoming from inside the house requiring my prescence.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Hmm how many bowls a day? Well at the moment i have a nice big bowl in the morning then out comes the smaller bowls for the day. About 8+ of those then finish with another big one

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
About 2 or 3 per day depending on what's going on, if I'm outside for lost of the day it will be like 5 or 6

damien83

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2011
I smoke anywhere to 1 to 5 bowls a day, my everyday average is about 2 a day. It is very rare that I only smoke 1 pipe in a day.

onizuka

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 28, 2010
Man, I am such a novice compared to some of you here, lol. When I first got into smoking pipe tobacco, it was as much as I could handle in a day (2 times). Now it's become once or twice a month!

baldy

Might Stick Around
May 13, 2011
5-8/day. I drive a lot for work. A pipe is a wonderful road companion. It's the best medicine for traffic jams that I know of.

Status
Not open for further replies.