PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Well it has ebbed and flowed over the years while i figured out what I liked and the wife would let me spend more per pipe so I'd say went from over sixty pipes and smoked 10 regularily down to the present 30 or so that I wouldn't part with.

chuck71

Lurker
Mar 14, 2012
Brown Billard don't feel that way. I'm down from five pipes to three myself. I gave on to a US civilan that i work with here in afghanistan, and one to one of the afghanistan locals that I work with also. I alaso gave them each a pouch of captain black royal to go with. They both seem to be enjoying them as I now have two pipe smoking companions when I used to be the only pipe smoker here. Not to worry you can always get more. I now have three more on the way :puffy: funny how that works

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I've always been an obsessive collector. If I had to guess, theres probably 300 pipes currently under my roof :D

The majority of the collection is corncobs.

clunk

Lurker
Apr 9, 2012
3. One large Ashton for inside the house, and one small Ashton estate for outside. The third is a chinese "wooden" pipe that i use to hold doors open on hot days, and also as a makeshift hammer.

slowpuffer

Might Stick Around
Apr 9, 2012
I have probably owned over 50 different pipes, but now I am down to just 5. I have gone through a lot of phases, but the vast majority have been the trusty briar. Also, I have come to realize that I really only like rusticated billiard or canadian pipes with no more than 1/4 bend to them. It's funny how tastes change over time.

mattmars

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 13, 2011
I'm up to 4 smokeable pipes. 2 Peterson's, 1 Barling and 1 no name. I'm in the middle of a 60-70 year old Pete resto.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
By material, 5 briar, 1 cob, 3 pear, 1 maple & 2 cherry.

By shape, 2 nosewarmers, 4 bent, 2 straight, other toss or sell.
The maple is the first I made. It has smoked only Maple Street. It is ghosted to the point I can taste the tobacco without even loading it. Ask again after the Chicago Pipe Show.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I now have 25. The Smokingdragon cob fell through, but I've added another meer and my buddy is giving me an aristocob. For those that don't know, an Aristocob is kind of like a Falcon, but with a corn cob bowl. So now it's 15 briars, 2 metal with briar bowl, 1 meer-lined, 4 meers, 1 gourd calabash, 1 metal with corn cob bowl, and 1 cob.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
10. 8 briars, 1 cob, and 1 mystery wood. Hopefully I will be able to add a meer and a pete or stan

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I went to my local smoke shop to get a cigar and ended up getting an MM Cob as well. So now it's 15 briars, 2 metal with briar bowl, 1 meer-lined, 4 meers, 1 gourd calabash, 1 metal with corn cob bowl, and 2 cobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.