PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Somewhere between 40 anf fifty, but I'm thinning quantity and increasing quality. With the exception of maybe 4 that have sentimental value, I'm a smoker, not a collector, and you realistically can only smoke so many pipes.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
40 plus or minus right now. 12 to 14 in regular revolving rotation. Mostly briars, mostly estates, with a dozen or so awaiting refurb. A Dr. Grabow Omega in the original packaging is on it's way and will stay in the package on display.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have 67 pipes; the majority are briar. One pipe is rosewood, one a gourd calabash, 4 are meerschaum, 4 are clay, and some of the briars are different "systems" that I have tried during my discovery phase. I have lost or given away about 20 other pipes over the years, including a nice carved meer that went missing during a move. The best pipes I have are the ones with thick walled bowls and an open airway. The best system Pipe IMHO is Peterson's; I never could really tell a difference between any other system pipes and a pipe without a system.

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
About 20. One meerschaum; the rest briar. One on the way, and collection will continue to grow. :puffy:
-Jim

vegasblue

Might Stick Around
Jan 23, 2012
About 30, grabows and cobs to high end briars. Im not home to count right now.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Around 200. one Meer,several cobs,one vulcanite(yes-with meer lining),one Mulberry(one I made),dozen or so metal, rest briars.

captainbob

Oct 5, 2010
How many did I get rid of? About 200. How many do I have and smoke? 36. Fourteen of them are my favorite Bob Hayes Originals custom made for me by hand. I now only buy Bob Hayes pipes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

steyrshrek

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Just started out I'm up to six as of tonight
1 Brigham Algonquin

1 Peterson Standard P-lip

1 Brebbia 624 Bulldog

1 SavInelli Oscar Tiger Smooth 673

1 Savinelli Venere Smooth 305

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
21 Briar pipes!

Remember "If you know how many pipes you have, it's not enough"

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
25, 3 Meers, 6 Falcons, 1 Kirsten, 1 Apple Wood, 3 M&M Cobs, 1 M&M Hard wood, 2 Black Walnut, 1 Meer lined, and 7 Briars.

robinmzg

Might Stick Around
Sep 14, 2011
around 60 Pipes

~30 Petersons

13 Dunhills

18 english classics (BBB,Comoy,Parker,Les Wood,Blakemar,Upshall)
the other pipes are Freehands from german and italian carvers.
Greets
Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.