PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
35 Total Pipes on Hand, one Uncle Arthur on the way.
Of those, three are meerschaum, five cobs, two MM hardwood, one pear wood and one brylon. The rest are briar.

lab1dobie

Might Stick Around
Mar 11, 2012
Last count was 15. 2 Petersons, a Charatan, Nording, 2 Ben Wades, 2 Jobeys, a BB&S, Knute, and Savinelli's.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
36 total, 4 corncobs, two meers, one gourd calabash, one clay, one brylon, one pear wood, 27 briars.
I also have more on the way

lraisch

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 4, 2011
Granite Falls, Washington state
Roughly 76. One Meerschaum, one cob, three clays, one table pipe (briar), one gourd calabash and the rest briar. Mostly Savinelli, Comoy, GBD but also Castello, Charatan, Dunhill, Caminetto, Upshall, Larsen, Stanwell, Peterson, Sasieni, Schultes and etc.

Jul 15, 2011
Just took quick count of my usable pipes: 37 briar, 2 cob, 2 clay, 1 meer. I have a box in my closet that is home to probably a dozen or so pipes that are either missing stems, need a good cleaning/refurb, or that I will never use because I just dont generally like them.

auspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 19, 2012
Australia
I have four corn cobs: 3 country gentleman and 1 missouri pride. Hopefully can expand on that collection soon.

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
112 pipes total: 101 briar pipes, 9 cobs and 2 meerschaum. I have more pipes than I have sense, and if I keep buying more, I will have more pipes than I have (cents). :puffy:

bobby46

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2012
About 30.....only 3 that might be considered for a black-tie event. The rest are "porch-dwellers". I do occasionally visit my local jrcigars store armed with a gift certificate. While ogling the high-end pipes, I compare the price-tags to the quantity of tins I could get. I always leave with tobacco.

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Right now 14, 3 cobs the rest briar. I have stayed at that number for a good while as it made a good rotation but now I have started collecting old Garbows and have 2 more on the way. With all the meers listed in this thread it makes me want to get one to try. I guess it's true PAD is in full force.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
I had to sell almost all of mine when I got poor, but I kept three: SMS straight Dublin meer, short straight Butz Choquin, and saucer bent Cristiano. I have since been given three more, a no-name Israeli briar, a ceramic full bent freehand weird shape and an MM cob; six total.

Status
Not open for further replies.