PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

jmsmitty6

Can't Leave
Jan 12, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio
I currently have 17 with several in the works. I have a strict rule of no more than 24. I smoke 8-12 bowls a week. After many years of rotating through pipes I finally came to the realization that, for me, it’s quality over quantity.

Jason

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
My pipes at the moment, 4 Briar and 3 Cobs.

I like what @cshubhra said; Quality vs Quantity, so I’m happy with my small collection, they are quality pipes, even my Cobs are really well done.

Of course if I was richer, the quantity might go up too, hanging around here with you PAD addicts! LOL rotf

B48728B1-9BBB-4CC6-A2AF-E35A0ADA045A.jpeg

0AC2178B-6514-4983-9850-A65E5EBE8B41.jpeg

Last edited:

joeyGreen

Lurker
Nov 13, 2021
Just for conversation sake, how many pipes do you have? I would guess that I have around 60 of various quality and brands. Of those, I probably only smoke regularly around 10. The others get smoked occasionally. Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox Pipes are such great pieces of art that are so hard to resist.
I have tow one I bought and one I got from my father and let me tell u the older it is the better

S

ScienceSmoker

I have somewhere around ~150. But it's really not like it sounds, the majority are just cheapo pipes from buying lots on eBay. I love restoring pipes, and I just never got around to selling them... and honestly, I don't think I want to either. I just love all pipes. But, I have around 35 or so pipes that I would consider my main smoking pipes, though.

S

ScienceSmoker

100+-. I’ve added a Dr. Bob, Scotty Piersel, Bill Walther and Walt Hettinger this year. Oh, and a POTY from NASP that should be here early 2022.
I've wanted a Scotty Piersel for a while. Very different from my usual style preference, but I like the gracile look.

Reactions: WVOldFart