PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

wernerat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2023
I m kinda interested how many has a seasoned pipe smoker stashed?

My wallets already is sad with my purchases. But hey there are so many different aros as different vape english latikia and so on.
Sometimes I think I will never have the time to finish all. And I m still around 10 or so ;)

Reactions: lkwttwkl

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
I have 3 blends ‘heavily’ cellared (not that much really) and a decent amount of another 4-5. Then I have other miscellaneous blends I haven’t tried yet but only 1-2 tins of those as I know they aren’t something I’d want all day.

Sobrbiker

Lifer
Jan 7, 2023
Casa Grande, AZ
Not enough, but I’ve only found one so far I’d like to go deep on-and to me that’s a pound.

Next deepest are 4-6oz each, and I’m not thrilled I went that deep on them…

I’ll find what I like someday. I’d like to find a VA, VaPer, a balkan, and a burley that could be all day smokes, but not there yet.

I am far from a seasoned pipe smoker but I have ~80 blends in jars (mostly from bulk (WCC, Wilke, TCS, Boswells, etc) but some open tins as well) that I bounce around consuming and well over 100 unopened tins with ~ 2-3 of each kind depending. More than I will ever smoke unless I live another 40 years which is doubtful but it's fun and TAD is real - I bought ALL of this over the last 18 months.

Last edited:
I started piping in early 2021. I have about 80 unique blends. I don't know what I like so I try different blends. Still learning.
this is me exactly - try everything! It's like I am with wine - I been to ~100 wineries over the years in Napa/Sonoma and that is not near enough! It's so amazing to find a hidden gem :)

Dec 11, 2021
Fort Collins, CO
I started collecting about a year and a half ago. My cellar is extremely wide but not deep on anything. I’m betting I’ve got over 100 different blends, only 1-3 tins of any one blend save for a few that I’ve gone 7-8 “deep” on. What have I done…? 🤦🏻‍♂️ Lol! Just kidding, I’m having a great time with it!