PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
Being stuck in the house 24/7 I can theoretically smoke as much as I please. However I only smoke around five to six medium sized bowls per day. I actually did a weigh up the other day and I smoke 2 - 2.5g per bowl.
For some inexplicable reason, my first bowl of the day isn't really enjoyed though my evening bowls are fantastic.
Regards,
Jay.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Jay, my day-time bowls deliver nicotine and satisfy what must be an oral fixation, cigarette, pipe and the occasional cigar. Evening pipes, good book or movie with a bit of port ,,, those pipes make my evenings a bit special.

cwarmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2017
Cudos to the humor of the OP. I smoke 1 or less. Sometimes up to three if I am fishing or spending the day doing yard work or tinkering in my shop.

vokaa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 7, 2017
I smoke anywhere from 0-6 bowls a day. I sneak in 2-3 before and after work, but sometimes I have no time to sit down and enjoy any during the day. Plus, my campus is a no-smoke campus, so no enjoying a pipe during school.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Ok ladies and gents from reading your responses it is time for everyone to step up their games myself included. I pronounce from this day forward, everyone needs to add at least 1-2 bowls a day to their current total. We have a duty to the tobacco mfgs, the pipe makers, the guys who make pipe cleaners and everyone in the pipe and tobacco industry to keep them in business. If not us, then who? There are children all over the planet that will go hungry if we do not do our jobs. Do you want that on your conscience, are you good knowing that people will get divorced because we do not buy enough pipes and tobacco.
I call on all my bothers of the briar to get off your asses, load those pipes and smoke at least 3 bowls a day from here on in. It is your duty, you cannot shirk your responsibility any longer, children are counting on you.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Gee... and to think I wasted all these years being a non-smoker. :D

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
One could find a plume of excrement or urine in a pond, for example. If left bankside, in the right moisture conditions, the manure might show bloom. As it breaks down, it feeds plant life, creating larger and better blooms on many flowering plants.

Jan 8, 2013
Usually I smoke one to two. On a day off it may be two to three. Sunday however, after gifting my brother in law with a cob and a few tins of various blends, I smoked about 6. I was out in the country on a beautiful day and had a rare smoking buddy (was showing him the ropes) so a few factors lead to more bowls.... not that I'm complaining :mrgreen:
I'll post again after I find the links to all the other times this question has been asked.... :mrgreen:

didache

Can't Leave
Feb 11, 2017
London, England
Between 1 and 3 for me, very occasionally more. I don't ever light up before mid-afternoon, if then, and my smoking is definitely more of an evening activity. I'm with mso in that I want my smoking to remain a pleasure and not a habit.
Mike

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
I smoke 2-4 bowls a week. It is hard to work them in when I go to college and the pansies won't let me smoke there. I can't smoke with my kids in the car anymore. I end up doing lots of work/ research in the office of my house where the wife has declared it a smoke free zone as well.
I am 75% done with the man cave. I hope to have it finished off by New Years. Then I can join the 3-4 a day club.

Status
Not open for further replies.