PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
In my brand new La-z-boy recliner with Mac Baren HH Acadian Perique in my Catini fan pipe and a glass of 9yrs. 9 mos. old Four Roses Single Barrel bourbon, straight from the barrel (55.6% alc) oooooooooo yeeeaaaahhhhh! :puffy:
Only thing that makes this better is being able to enjoy it after working for the first time in 7 mos. (just started new job last week.)

onemangang

Might Stick Around
May 20, 2011
Four Roses is a favorite of mine. Very cool history at Four Roses. Jim Rutledge is the man.

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
Four Roses was mentioned on Jeopardy tonight. This was the first I had ever heard of it, and I bartended for four years. In the south.
I'll have to keep my eyes open for a minibottle next time I'm in the ABC store.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
It's really smooth stuff and goes well with my pipe. 2 ice cubes in a bit of bourbon is all I did, by recommendation from the guys at the Cork & Keg store. They taste tested this stuff and chose it above many others. The bottle I got is limited supply, apparently and not diluted like most bottles are after they come out of the barrel.

smoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 25, 2011
Hey bootleg congrats on the new job and hope you enjoyed your smoke and bourbon.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Now you have me going to do some research on Four Roses Bourbon. I thought it was a very inexpensive kind of bottom shelf brand.

I also enjoy my Lazy Boy recliner but usually with a dram of single malt.

Congrats on the new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.