PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Auxsender

Lifer
Jul 17, 2022
Nashville
It’s 10:08 am here in Nashville and @pipestud is 95% sold out which is amazing for him but a giant bummer for me.

How do people buy pipe tobaccco on the Pipe Stud website? Is there some kind of coding thing or trick I’m unaware of? Obviously others are doing it at a superhuman speed and I want to be able to as well.

Reactions: Mike N

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
I've never had a problem picking up a few tins. Just gotta start refreshing right at 11am EST. Usually take a minute or two.

Also have to make sure you are logged in, and it helps to have your payment details saved.

Reactions: Mike N and Kobold

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
No tricks on Pipestud. Just first come first served. And yes, you have to be quick. If you read his notes, he tells you exactly how to buy something,

Reactions: Mike N

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
As others have said, sign up, save payment method, login before postings go up and keep refreshing till it's live.
Also just because something is in your cart that doesn't mead diddly, first one to hit buy gets it, so 10 people might have the same tin in their carts but the one that hits buy gets the tin. It's not advisable to put things in your cart and keep browsing, that's where most people go wrong.

litup

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 16, 2015
Sacramento, CA
As a guy living on the west coast that likes to sleep in a little bit on the weekends, I don't get to buy from Pipe Stud unless it's the "junk" no one else wanted.

Reactions: mingc