New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm their shipping is ridiculously fast, their presentation is top notch, and that the Curvy 03s are excellent smokers. I haven’t tried the 02s yet because they’re coming from Germany (Cigarworld) and have been stuck in “Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment” status for 5 weeks now. I wanted to pick up a couple 01s (walnut and matte black), but they didn’t have the matte black 01s this time.

I have a Briar 01 and a Black 03. They are both great. Since they are nose warmers I like the bent ones so I can see to tamp and light. I have never tried an 02. They have a SILVER 02 available right now. Actually 2. 1 Filter and 1 not.

tfdickson

Lifer
May 15, 2014
East End of Long Island
Al Pascia is one of the best pipe retailers on the planet, no question about it. In addition to the lightning fast shipping and beautiful gift wrapping, they are also innovative. They had videos of every pipe for sale long before anyone else did. I remember every year when I got the smokingpipes survey I’d tell them to be like Al Pascia and take a quick video of each pipe for sale. SP still only does it above a certain price point but that’s understandable given their volume.

I‘d also second the rec on their leather goods, absolutely top quality and again, innovative. For the last several years I’ve carried their hybrid wallet/money clip, it’s perfect for me- a hook for cash plus space for three cards and additional slot for receipts etc, all in a sleek and very thin package.

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
I have been dealing with this outfit, it was such a great experience,they have been in business quite a time,I reckon all this impeccable service comes with experience&knowledge, also I pleased to see how they are giving very precise measurements of their pipes, +top-notch photoshots of their pipes if I were buying a brand new Dunhill/white spot this is one of those vendors where I'd take a look were at

alpascia

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
Milano, Italy
I am very curious how Al Pascia is able to ship so quickly. I have purchased pipes from them on 3 different occasions and every single time it has been 3 days or less from Italy, through Customs, and to my door! Not only does it get to me in 3 days, but they come gift wrapped in custom Al Pascia wrapping paper all bound up with a ribbon that is loomed with tiny little pipes every 10mms or so. They have always added some sort of personalized thank you to boot!

This company is a Major League Class Act in my eyes. I would LOVE to talk to the individual who runs this ship! He/she must be amazing. I had a College Professor who said "Employees do what the boss inspects". The boss of Al Pascia must be very busy.

Oh, and their merchandise is TOP quality and reasonably priced.

Anybody have any insight on this organization? I would love to hear.

really thank you for your enthusiasm. We are a family business and all decisions are the result of sharing and mutual exchange between family members. We have the privilege of benefiting from the work of talented professionals and have always tried to give our customers a pleasant shopping experience both in-store and online. Your comments give us a strong incentive to try to do better and have been shared with all the staff. Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.