Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very curious how Al Pascia is able to ship so quickly. I have purchased pipes from them on 3 different occasions and every single time it has been 3 days or less from Italy, through Customs, and to my door! Not only does it get to me in 3 days, but they come gift wrapped in custom Al Pascia wrapping paper all bound up with a ribbon that is loomed with tiny little pipes every 10mms or so. They have always added some sort of personalized thank you to boot!

This company is a Major League Class Act in my eyes. I would LOVE to talk to the individual who runs this ship! He/she must be amazing. I had a College Professor who said "Employees do what the boss inspects". The boss of Al Pascia must be very busy.

Oh, and their merchandise is TOP quality and reasonably priced.

Anybody have any insight on this organization? I would love to hear.

das3353

Lifer
Sep 7, 2019
EXACTLY!!! How in the Eff do they do it???? It's mind blowing!

Did you get one of their Curvy's? I just looked and they are all sold out again. I got a beautiful Birdseye one while the getting was still good. It smokes like a dream... CHEAP TOO!
No, a Radice. I’ve taken a long look at the Curvys though.

Misanthrope

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2020
Texas
I can confirm their shipping is ridiculously fast, their presentation is top notch, and that the Curvy 03s are excellent smokers. I haven’t tried the 02s yet because they’re coming from Germany (Cigarworld) and have been stuck in “Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment” status for 5 weeks now. I wanted to pick up a couple 01s (walnut and matte black), but they didn’t have the matte black 01s this time.

Jun 23, 2019
I am very curious how Al Pascia is able to ship so quickly. I have purchased pipes from them on 3 different occasions and every single time it has been 3 days or less from Italy, through Customs, and to my door! Not only does it get to me in 3 days, but they come gift wrapped in custom Al Pascia wrapping paper all bound up with a ribbon that is loomed with tiny little pipes every 10mms or so. They have always added some sort of personalized thank you to boot!

This company is a Major League Class Act in my eyes. I would LOVE to talk to the individual who runs this ship! He/she must be amazing. I had a College Professor who said "Employees do what the boss inspects". The boss of Al Pascia must be very busy.

Oh, and their merchandise is TOP quality and reasonably priced.

Anybody have any insight on this organization? I would love to hear.

Consistent with my experience with Al Pascia, they've always been top notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.