PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Coffee: brewed strong but with flavored creamer and sugar. Lately I'm on an Almond Joy kick. Unless we have goats in milk. Then it's sugar and fresh goat milk.
Tobacco in the morning with coffe: burley. Generally VaPer. And with family in evening, hybrid aromatics.
Don't know what to make of that...

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I like a strong dark roast coffee but like it with cream and I like it sweet.
I like my flakes to also be sweet, some are strong others are medium, others mild.
erich, I love Cafe Du Monde coffee. Fell in love with it my first trip to Nawlins, been drinking it ever since along with my dark roast beans.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
I like my coffee brewed in a percolator, with a little cream. Often though, I'll replace the cream with a dash of Jack Daniels. That'll put hair on your chest.
Tobacco: burley mostly, but developing a taste for Va and Va/Per. Latakia occasionally for something different.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Fairly strong Gevalia Stockholm Roast with lots of cream and sugar.
Really strong Murray's Royal Yacht/Five Brothers Mixture.
A Heaven on Earth combination!
Best,
Pipestud

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Coffee black, except for Cuban

Pipe, depends

" Cafe du Monde coffee and chicory blend" will have to maybe try it again, tossed some 2 weeks ago, didn't taste like it does in NO at all.

tanless1

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 14, 2010
Coffee black and stout.

Tobacco glpease navigator,triple play, escudo,orlick....or a nice Padron

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
I prefer english and latakia heavy blends, but I do smoke Vas, VaPers occasional. I also have two aromatics I enjoy, PS Pistachio and H&H Vermont Meat Candy. I like my coffee black, but I do like a little bit of flavored coffee creamer in it every so often. I also love lattes, cappuccinos, etc. If I'm smoking an english, I like a little cream in my coffee. I find that lightly creamed coffee really brings out the taste of a good english.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I will let Denis Leary tell you how I like my coffee :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f_dxLiuXuw

rmason

Jan 27, 2013
I prefer my coffee to be as black as the nights sky with nothing else, as for my tobaccos, I had a short lived affair with Englishes and now I'm on to loving Virginias.

~Ron

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Coffee: Home roasted to a medium roast. Always black with nothing added.
Tobacco: any type, except for cigarettes.

wnghanglow

Mar 25, 2012
When I drink coffee it's because I'm not home and can't make tea. I drink it with half coffee and half water, no sugar or cream.
With tobacco it varies hour to hour, I have open 1 English, 3 Vapers, 1 pure red Virginia, and 1 burley aromatic. When I get home I might decide to open up something else lol

wingsfan

Lurker
Jun 29, 2013
Coffee : I drink it black but usually it's flavored beans, but do love a nice Kenya or Hawiian
Tobacco : I've been on a English/Bulkan kick lately with a least one bowl of an aero thrown in weekly.

Status
Not open for further replies.