How do you know what pipe tobacco has additives?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thank you mick. Little bit too much drama on this thread for me. Maybe someone has an agenda but is it really worth ruining a potentially good thread. Can't we all just get along.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
photoman13,
I agree with Mick. His remarks are in agreement with what I have experienced. About the only thing that I can add is that plastic bag "bulk" tobacco's in stores have a great price point but the ones I have tried are heavily laden with PG to preserve shelf-life. Some folks really like those blends and smoke them religiously. I won't stand in judgement of that fact. I have even tried to convert them to C&D blends. However, I think it is really the price point that allows them to put up with the goopy mess and gurgle. That's not for me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Thank you for the info. I haven't noticed any goopy mess or gurgle from my local tobacconist. Maybe he doesn't use it?

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I have heard rumors that nicotine has been added to pipe & cigar tobacco, but the FDA is working on ways to remove it :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.