PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
For some reason, all tobacco tastes like shit right now. Like horrible, burnt pencil shavings steeped in shit overnight. I'm pretty pissed. Going through a stressful time and just want to enjoy my pipe, but I just can't. I've tried three bowls in a row and it's definitely my body chemistry right now.
But I really need the nic hit right now (I know, I'm such and addict) so I actually bought a pack of America Spirits, the black version with perique. I smoked one and it did nothing but make my lungs hurt. I guess I have a high nicotine tolerance from smoking the pipe, fancy that.

So how does one chew? I have some Cotton Boll, do I just cut a coin of it off and stuff it in my cheek? Do I actually chew it?? I'm sure this all sounds so inane to some of you but I need some guidance here.

Reactions: cosmicfolklore

Effortlessdepths

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2020
Micanopy, FL
Wow, so that's what a real nic hit is like. Very nice. I can easily see how people get addicted through chew. I was surprised how much it didn't burn. Like, it didn't burn at all, and this is Cotton Boll. Might have been because I rehydrated this rope a bit. In any case, a nice ight sweetness.