PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
You should come out to my shop too. I close up at 6:00 pm on Saturday. We could ride one sunday together out to the Briar shoppe, and meet up with the rest of these guys. Or yall could come on a Saturday and just have a pipe with me. You all are welcome of coarse.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
briar_map4_r_op.jpg

mikey

Lurker
Aug 18, 2012
I would be interested in looking into starting a club in our area. I live in North Houston (Spring), and the place where I trade is called Lone Star Pipe and Tobacco. It's a father son store and they seem to be very helpful and know there stuff. If there is any interest here, let me know ?

mikey

Lurker
Aug 18, 2012
Yes I did Chris and it still exist with only one member............ me, and I would enjoy your company! I was talking more on a nationaly recognized level. Sorry I did'nt make myself clear. With that said let's plan a meeting with everyone in the area. If I could get some feed back from everyone!

locopony

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 7, 2011
So I guess this thread died because lack of interest. Sunday fellas I'm free On Sunday. If ya wanna ride meet up and have a smoke together let me know.

mikey

Lurker
Aug 18, 2012
I would if I could. I do not get off until 6PM and then it depends on where your meeting everyone and where we're going. Apart from that............ I'm in!

Status
Not open for further replies.