PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda late... but I hope you've all had a Good Friday, and you and yours have a great Easter.

Enjoy time with your families, smoke lots of tobacco, eat some ham, paint some eggs, and chase bunnies all over the yard.

I have a lot to work into these two days to make it home in time for...

GOT-flags.jpg

Yeh, my neighbor put these out last night, and we were pleasantly surprised. We didn't know they rooted for the same houses that we did. :puffy:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
It's been a great Friday so far. Ordered an estate pipe I've had my eye on for some time. Ordered a few blends I've never tried. Ordered a half case of wine. And lastly ordered 4 bottles of 25 year old Flor de Cana rum. Great but expensive Friday.
Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

derhammer

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 7, 2018
New Zealand
I wish you gents have a great Easter holiday as well!

Takes me to hunting for eggs at Easter Sunday school camping back in the day. :D
Fire and blood

workman

Lifer
Jan 5, 2018
The Faroe Islands
It was nice. First real day of spring here with sunshine and warm enough to be outside with my little girls and a pipe, of course. Tomorrow my fiancée is coming home after having been hospitalized in Denmark for a couple of weeks. We have several things to catch up on, GoT being one.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
Good to hear your fiancee is coming home workman.

We have been on vacation this week and did a 3 hour hike on Mount Lola on quadra island. I feel like a bowl of haunted bookshop is in order on the deck. Still have another week to go. We leave for Port Hardy tomorrow morning

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lamb roast thawed, asparagus in hand. Now to pick out the wine, sparkling or Riesling, we'll see. Church yes, then maybe we'll see the Aretha Franklin documentary with all that great music.

Status
Not open for further replies.