PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleiades

Lurker
Aug 21, 2013
I just have to say that I'm so hooked on this new hobby that I'm dreaming about it when I sleep! :puffy:

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
Oh, good - it's not just me. I was dreaming last night about which pipe and tobacco I was going to choose for this afternoon's indulgence... :puffy:

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I've taken a few days off, "to get away from it all." All except dreaming about pipes and tobacco.

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
Funny Stuff. People don't know what there missing. I always get the strange looks when I'm out walking with the dog smoking the pipe.

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
Then again they might just be staring at me cause I can't keep the thing lit. Rookie

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
This has been a problem of mine as well. I was hoping that with more experience the dreams would stop, but no luck :lol:

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
OK..Back to reality..I love pipe smoking.I've been at it for a very long time..There are better things for a fella to dream about though.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
OK..Back to reality..I love pipe smoking.I've been at it for a very long time..There are better things for a fella to dream about though.
True enough, but I know what the OP means. This hobby of ours is a great one.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
Be careful! Last time I dreamed about smoking a pipe, I woke up to find the house on fire!

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
I'm dreaming about getting my order of 5X's Orlik Golden Sliced and putting all those wonderful flakes in jars to age.

fiawol

Lurker
Aug 16, 2013
Omg I actually had a pipe dream! I was riding my bicycle to this tobacco shop and I was smoking a huge calabash pipe and i was also trying to keep it lit and i hit a bump and it feel out of my mouth and the gourd broke. I woke up covered in sweat. Lol, waking up in sweat had nothing to do with the dream tho, I didn't have the ac running and it was almost noon with a hot Mississippi sun shining on me. Strange dream, I am really excited about my bicycle trip around Springfield tomorrow, I plan on restocking my bacy supply. I would take the bus around town but I'm saving all my money for tobacco. A ran out last week and I am soo ready to smoke. I can see why I had that dream now.

Jul 11, 2013
Can say I haven't started having the pipe related dreams but then again I only smoke a couple bowls a week.
Fiawol - I do hope it isn't the central Mississippi sun because if you are down here around Central Ms with me I know you must have been cooked.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Its good to hear that I'm not alone in this. Each morning I wake up making sure I leave enough time before work to prepare tobacco to bring with me for the drive to and from work, and lately, at work, in the back of my business.
PS. not allowed to smoke in NYC businesses.
Too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.