PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

leatherman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 23, 2017
Happy holidays, mods! I don't know any of you yet, but this site is a great resource and I appreciate it! :puffy:

brightleaf

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2017
Definitely a good group of moderators. Sometimes the reasons given for closing a thread are funny and vague. I am glad you have the power to make personal judgement calls, and the wisdom to foresee potential trouble.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Mods? MODS? I'm still not entirely convinced we need them.
I will say that I have, many times, carefully constructed a particularly pointed response, hit "send post" only to find they have locked the thread. Maddening!
Yet, I will praise the mods by saying, "They aren't the worst I've seen." :worship:

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
leo-toasting.jpg

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
And the toast doth sayeth:
"Raise me up, for once I was the Cheap Store Brand Bread of Affliction and now am the Resurrected, Nicely Browned Bread from the Fridge, and giveth me forward unto thou Moderators"
And the Mods did smile, and the people did grin, and the toast did lay down with the margarine, and the apple butter, and the marmalade, or maybe with a schmear and a cup of coffee, and kinky things did occur there, and there was peace once again upon the earth.
Amen.

huntertrw

Lifer
Jul 23, 2014
The Lower Forty of Hill Country
And the toast doth sayeth:
"Raise me up, for once I was the Cheap Store Brand Bread of Affliction and now am the Resurrected, Nicely Browned Bread from the Fridge, and giveth me forward unto thou Moderators"
And the Mods did smile, and the people did grin, and the toast did lay down with the margarine, and the apple butter, and the marmalade, or maybe with a schmear and a cup of coffee, and kinky things did occur there, and there was peace once again upon the earth.
Amen.
Someone's in the holiday spirit(s)!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Thanks, I'm enjoying a Tito's & Tonic with some char-broiled oysters (Who ruins good oysters this way?....my wife).
It's dirty work, but there is a pay off.
Horse20Poop20sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.