PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankth

Lurker
Sep 11, 2013
Hi everyone.
I am looking for a simple way to get some Hobbit weed here in Quebec, Canada. If anyone could help, plz send me a message in private.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
Even shipping from Tewksbury within the U.S. is crazy high. Down to the scrapings on Nosferatu and close to biting the bullet on a pound. I originally ordered Hobbits Weed and did not find it to be what I expected. It's going to cost a pretty penny to get Hobbits Weed to Canada. If money is no object, I am sure something can be worked out with someone. How much Hobbits Weed are you wanting?

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I'm not a fan of it @dottiewarden. I don't care for fruity blends which Hobbit's Weed is. I'm an aro fan for sure, but not of cherry/strawberry.

I still have a few oz's of Hobbit's Weed, after the excitement of the name wears off, you're just left with a bag of goopy mediocre cherry aromatic. I suggest just getting a bag of whatever blend you like most and writing on it with a Sharpie, "Hobbit's Weed." You'll enjoy it much more.
As for Nosferatu, too bad they don't make this one any more. It was quite a unique blend.

metarzan

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2012
@cosmicfolklore Oh they do make Nosferatu still. Just sold out at the moment so not listed on the site. Waiting patiently...

Status
Not open for further replies.