PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldKodger

Lurker
Apr 1, 2021
Hello, everyone, I've always been interested in pipe smoking. I was fascinated by the Sherlock Holmes pipe-smoking thing when I was in my pre-teens & early teens. My parents actually allowed me to get a drugstore pipe (bent, of course, probably a Dr. Grabow) & tobacco and try it. I didn't succeed then because I didn't know the right technique; all I got was tongue bite. (They wouldn't have allowed me to persist anyway; they just allowed me reasonable freedom to try some things.) I finally got around to researching sites like this & starting for real. I really enjoy it.

I'd like to ask a quick question. I ordered some tobacco from 4Noggins a few weeks ago. I have an email from them saying it was delivered on March 24. I never got it. I've called and emailed multiple times but I've received no answer. Has anyone else had this problem? Or can suggest a way forward? I did a quick search of the forums but I didn't see anything regarding problems with deliveries.

Thanks.

Michael

edger

Lifer
Dec 9, 2016
Mayer AZ
I've never ordered from them,sorry. Welcome to the forum from Arizona. Hope your delivery gets resolved.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome!

I've ordered from them a couple times. Had a problem with an order once, they corrected it immediately.

peregrinus

Lifer
Aug 4, 2019
Pacific Northwest
Hello and welcome from the PNW.
As for your order, any vendor that refuses to communicate, well I would call my credit card and dispute the charges until the issue is resolved to your satisfaction. Good luck.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. I've never ordered from them; strange that they're unresponsive. The mail system is a little screwy these days (not just for USPS, but all the rest too), but that's a separate issue. I concur with @peregrinus to take that route, if all else fails. Best of luck with all that!

pinchoftobacco

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 24, 2018
Welcome, sorry you had an issue with your order...hopefully you get through to them and they help.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Welcome from North Carolina. I've ordered from them with no issues. I've had other packages show delivered and then change status to arriving late. Probably the carrier.

Reactions: anotherbob

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If possible, check with your local P.O. to see if it was slightly mis-addressed; that's a possibility. If 4noggins gave you a tracking number, that might offer a clue. It could come tumbling in late, especially these days. I've ordered once or twice from them and it was fine, but that was a long time ago, under old management. Welcome aboard from central North Carolina.

Status
Not open for further replies.