PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
I should have known better. 2 11 pipe bags. 1 suitcase of clothing. And 1 busted car window. Live and learn or you don't live long. I should never left the house.
Deety

Reactions: BROBS

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
Its expensive but i will get there. In a year or 2. Scotch is that for the drink or the country
Deety

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
When you makr your visit . be sure to checkout dunvegan castle in the highlands. Its beautiful there. Glenfinnin is also very beautiful. Big town last i checked the population was 27.?
Deety

Scotch

Lurker
Jan 5, 2022
Boise, Idaho, USA
When you makr your visit . be sure to checkout dunvegan castle in the highlands. Its beautiful there. Glenfinnin is also very beautiful. Big town last i checked the population was 27.?
Deety
I see Dunvegan is the seat MacLeod of MacLeod, chief of the Clan MacLeod. I'm from Clan Hamilton. What a rich history. Very interesting.

FLDRD

Lifer
Oct 13, 2021
Arkansas
Papaw sorry you left us. I'm around 18 miles from bville. Do you think any of those places are still around.
Deety
The Cigar District is on SE 6th street in Bentonville. I was there yesterday. Lots more cigars than pipe tobacco but that seems to be common. A fair # of pipes with decent pricing.

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
I didn't know there was anywhere areoun here to get pipes and tobacco. Bentonville is about 20 miles from me. I definitely will have to check it out. Even though i almost never go out in public.
Deety

D.T.

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 26, 2021
Arkansas
No is right. If i pronunce it they can't spell it. If its written they can't pronunce it. I even got called mcleon once. I tell every one its leod (loud) with a Mac in front of it.
Deety

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and edger

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Do you happen to know Roland Houserfaux? I just remembered that I went to boarding school with him in Switzerland and he was a third generation Little Rocker. He didn't smoke a pipe back then though just Gitanes cigarettes. I hope he is not dead.
Well if he smoked those doubt much could kill him.
Cause it has lots of sugar in it.
I'm a
Sassy talking
Flip flop wearing
Chocolate eating
Sweet tea drinking
Arkansas gal

Deety
The flip flops might be worth changing in this weather. Might find it a little more comfortable. Take it from a human snow dog (love the winter) layers are your friend. Even one large t shirt over a regular sized one will do wonders under a coat to keep you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.