PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Welcome to the forum! I haven’t been in Singapore for years, but have several friends from there; not pipesmokers unfortunately.

Reactions: davidsaulmarshall

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Welcome! Fellow Singaporean checking in. I do believe the is someone else who either lives in the city or in Johor. I've since forgotten their tag, though.
I spent my childhood in JB and have spent time in Singapore. It's been almost 40 years since I left though. Today's Singapore skyline did not exist then. Boy, do I miss the food!

Hi pipers! Me from Singapore here. Enuff Singaporeans here to form our gang? All Singaporean pls check in ! Haha. Really hard to find pipers here to share the hobby!
Welcome! I'm not sure if there are other Singaporeans active here, besides @davidsaulmarshall! How do you get your pipes and tobacco there? Local shops or elsewhere?

Last edited:
Reactions: davidsaulmarshall

Fong

Lurker
May 14, 2020
Singapore
I spent my childhood in JB and have spent time in Singapore. It's been almost 40 years since I left though. Today's Singapore skyline did not exist then. Boy, do I miss the food!

Welcome! I'm not sure if there are other Singaporeans active here, besides @davidsaulmarshall! How do you get your pipes and tobacco there? Local shops or elsewhere?
Hi! Ya. Singapore totally changed from the time u were here haha. A mix of Siem from the local shops in Singapore and also from sp and tp.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
Hi! Ya. Singapore totally changed from the time u were here haha. A mix of Siem from the local shops in Singapore and also from sp and tp.
I was planning a trip there in October, but now all plans are on hold, unless I want to spend the whole trip in quarantine! You have other kakis who smoke the pipe there? Where do you guys smoke? I assume there are very few public spaces where smoking is allowed these days in Singapore.

Fong

Lurker
May 14, 2020
Singapore
Ya! Food in spore is very diverse due to our multi cultural population. Do let me know if u do come. And ya. A lot of plans for almost everyone are being upended due to the virus. Do let me know when eventually u do come back haha. Ya kinda hard to find indoors areas to smoke here. Been smoking at coffee shops , cafes and outside my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.