PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome! (Currently in Herts.)

"It's a long way from Denver to Hertfordshire".... (Rocky Mountain High)

May I ask what takes you to Herts., doc? I attended school there for a year.

And welcome, Mr. Case, from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

BasketCase

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Yeah we've got the second biggest allotment site in London at the end of our road so we've got a little site there.

I'm a Crystal Palace fan but got very strong feelings about Spurs. Dad supported them and my great-grandfather was Spurs fan at the 1921 cup final when the King turned up. Also I live down the road from the only club to play on White Hart Lane - Haringey FC!

BasketCase

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
I knew you must be a good man! What great Spurs history! We both need more than a few points to get up the table.

Cheers.

Currently looking like they're going to cancel the rest of the season - though Liverpool and Bournemouth both keen for that not to happen. Would be great for Palace, not so much for Spurs, definitely a season to be remembered more for the injury list than the performances. Perhaps I'm digressing too much from pipes here...

Reactions: BROBS and jpmcwjr

BasketCase

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2020
Since this is your introduction, you can post about anything you bloody well like! :)

I suppose you could post a photo of that Charatan!

:ROFLMAO: Sure thing! Here are a couple of images from the listing - she's not going to win any beauty contests, but the fills here and there certainly give her some character. Smokes like a charm!

I was actually thinking of starting a thread on footballers with pipes, but when I did a cursory search could only find Jimmy Greaves (only in the 'solely' meaning rather than 'disappointingly')

Attachments

• Charatan.jpg
    Charatan.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Charatan1.jpg
    Charatan1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 3
Status
Not open for further replies.