PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hampshire Pipes & Cigars

Might Stick Around
Dec 30, 2021
Hampshire UK
Hi there..been a pipe smoker for over 10 years..My first Introduction to tobacco was cigarettes ( regrettably) for several years..then I tried cigars which I could never get a proper taste for and finally Pipe tobacco which has been the most rewarding experience..I would call myself a Virginia/Vapour guy but do enjoy the occasional English and Balkan blend as a change of pace and I have a modest collection of pipes and tobacco. Wish everyone the very best of luck for the new year!!
Welcome from Hampshire, ??. I recently just joined and everybody is very friendly and helpful.

Reactions: kyle88

djgilx

Might Stick Around
Nov 22, 2014
Dover, England
Hi there..been a pipe smoker for over 10 years..My first Introduction to tobacco was cigarettes ( regrettably) for several years..then I tried cigars which I could never get a proper taste for and finally Pipe tobacco which has been the most rewarding experience..I would call myself a Virginia/Vapour guy but do enjoy the occasional English and Balkan blend as a change of pace and I have a modest collection of pipes and tobacco. Wish everyone the very best of luck for the new year!!
Welcome Kyle!
I was born in Belfast but my father brought the family to England!

Reactions: kyle88

GawithPiper

(NOVAPipe)
Jan 24, 2022
USA
Hello and welcome!!

Status
Not open for further replies.