Status
Not open for further replies.

judcasper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
No mate, never worked in catering.
Clearly a fan, though, if that answer is any clue :D
Whereabouts in the UK are you?
About 5 miles east of Manchester City Centre.
Thanks for the baccy rec. I'll do some pricing up on those you suggested.

bentbob

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2015
PM me your address and I'll send you some small samples of various tobaccos, although I don't keep either of those particular blends.
If you have transport, the Glossop Pipe Club meets this Sunday at The Globe Inn, Glossop. I can't make it as I'm taking my daughter back to University, but chances are there be plenty of tobacco to try.

judcasper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
PM me your address and I'll send you some small samples of various tobaccos, although I don't keep either of those particular blends.
That's a very kind offer, Bob. Thank you :)

judcasper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
Sorry, Bob, forgot to acknowledge the Glossop club meeting. I'm without transport right now, but I don't feel like I'm 'there' yet anyway. Would feel out of my depth.

brendhain

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2018
Welcome!
I am over in Sweden. Maybe we can do some trading in the future. I have a pretty good Cellar and you have access to nice U.K. Blends.

judcasper

Can't Leave
Jan 9, 2019
Welcome!
I am over in Sweden. Maybe we can do some trading in the future. I have a pretty good Cellar and you have access to nice U.K. Blends.
Hi, @brendhain. That would be cool but at the risk of sounding like a stuck record I'm brand new to this and currently have very limited funds, so I'd probably not be the best to start discussing trades just yet.
There's at least one other UK member I know of, so if getting hold of UK blends is your aim, I'm guessing there's others better suited than I.

jpmcwjr

Moderate Moderator
Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome, jud, from N California.
As you're near Manchester, only one question*: City or United??
Me, Spurs for life.... (and damn both the above clubs for giving my team trouble.) :)
* English Premier League football (soccer) clubs. The best league in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.