PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Welcome from the Big Smoke. Great list of baccis there. I don't know if you already know, but Condor Long Cut has been discontinued. There are a few retailers here who still have em, the last time I checked. Grab em while you can ;)

Durhamshire

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 31, 2024
UK
Welcome from the Big Smoke. Great list of baccis there. I don't know if you already know, but Condor Long Cut has been discontinued. There are a few retailers here who still have em, the last time I checked. Grab em while you can ;)
Cheers Marra. I didn't know that. Bit surprised/sad. Condor Plug was first baccy I ever smoked (Me Granda's, with his ok). Did buy plug and also Warhorse which was even more robust. They were both discontinued quite soon after I started regular smoking. Me preference was Long Cut. Was only baccy I bought/smoked for many years. Hasn't been same since Gallaher stopped making it.

Plug was still available in Dublin when I visited in 2022. Got a couple of blocks, which still have.

Found some LC online and order a few packs for when I fancy some in future.

If I ever run out hopefully something like Revor Plug will still be available.

Thanks for heads up. G

WerewolfOfLondon

Can't Leave
Jun 8, 2023
London
Cheers Marra. I didn't know that. Bit surprised/sad. Condor Plug was first baccy I ever smoked (Me Granda's, with his ok). Did buy plug and also Warhorse which was even more robust. They were both discontinued quite soon after I started regular smoking. Me preference was Long Cut. Was only baccy I bought/smoked for many years. Hasn't been same since Gallaher stopped making it.

Plug was still available in Dublin when I visited in 2022. Got a couple of blocks, which still have.

Found some LC online and order a few packs for when I fancy some in future.

If I ever run out hopefully something like Revor Plug will still be available.

Thanks for heads up. G
Ah yes, I remember one of my uncles used to smoke Condor. The strip of bacci taken out of the pack, then ground into the palm of the hand with the thumb. Once the fire was applied, the smell would be divine.

Going to Ireland in a few months, defo gonna try get myself some of the plug. Glad to hear you got some LC :)