PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Go for it. I just hope that there will be a vaper to replace it.

It's not really a VaPer though, perhaps that's what I love about it, it has so much going on, working together and is stronger and fuller than a typical VaPer.
I got 3x100g tins waiting for me so they are secure. I doubt someone will try to make a match exactly because of the "kitchen sink" quality of the blend.

B18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 27, 2015
It's not really a VaPer though, perhaps that's what I love about it, it has so much going on, working together and is stronger and fuller than a typical VaPer.
I got 3x100g tins waiting for me so they are secure. I doubt someone will try to make a match exactly because of the "kitchen sink" quality of the blend.
True that it isn't a true vaper, but the HH/macbaren doesn't have alot of vaper-ish blends.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon
is that a good thing or a bad thing?
I've heard it said many times, that the more variety that is in a blend, the harsher it can be. On that note, I never enjoyed AcadianP. It just wasn't what I expected a VaPer to be. It was just something else.
MacB has a couple of blends that I like, but the rest is just stuff that I would never smoke again.

Reactions: tobefrank

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I picked up a few tins for posterity. It’s unique, that’s for sure, and doesn’t fit well into any established genre. Must make marketing it difficult.

Mac Baren has done such a great job with the HH line, I’m always interested to see what they’ll cook up next.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

Worknman

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 23, 2019
Its a great blend I'm surprised it didn't develop more of a following. Im glad I bought a pound of it a while back.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I guess the actual question was "How come it did not develop a big enough following to justify MacBaren keeping it".
Being post 2007, the deeming fear may have been a contributing factor, or maybe one of the blend's components became more difficult to acquire.

Status
Not open for further replies.