PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Grumpyfoot

Lurker
Sep 12, 2024
Taylor Lake Village, TEXAS
Welcome! So do you have 3 pipes now? Or did you pitch the basket pipe?
I have 5 pipes now. I've got my Peterson 999, A Peterson Arklow 408, My new Savinelli 673 KS Roma Lucite, and 2 MM cob pipes.

I haven't smoked the Savinelli yet. I have this Saturday off and I plan on smoking some Boswell's Northwoods in it in the morning.

I've never had the Northwood, but I hear great things. So I figure I'll try a new, to me, English in my new pipe.

I smoke the cobs on my drive to and from work. I just smoke each one every other day. I'm really liking Lane Limited 1-Q for this. It's simple and tastes pretty good at 4:30 in the morning, and refreshing after 10 to 12 hours working outside.

Nov 20, 2022
Wisconsin
What do you ride?

I brought a 1979 shovelHead FXS 80 back to life, and put it in a Paughco frame. I can't get enough of it.
I am spoiled. I have a 2022 CVO Street Glide to ride around town / state. I have a 2023 Ultra Limited fully decked out for travel for doing Iron Butt rides (18,000 miles this year alone). I also have a custom chopper. Here is a photo where it is parked outside my work.

Although I love the custom chopper, nothing cooler than a redone AMF Shovel! I will be willing to bet that you won't be doing any IBA rides with me either.

-Doc

Chopper.jpg

Grumpyfoot

Lurker
Sep 12, 2024
Taylor Lake Village, TEXAS
I am spoiled. I have a 2022 CVO Street Glide to ride around town / state. I have a 2023 Ultra Limited fully decked out for travel for doing Iron Butt rides (18,000 miles this year alone). I also have a custom chopper. Here is a photo where it is parked outside my work.

Although I love the custom chopper, nothing cooler than a redone AMF Shovel! I will be willing to bet that you won't be doing any IBA rides with me either.

-Doc

View attachment 338479
Doc, that is a fine looking scooter. I ride as much, and as far as I can.
I'm hoping to go on the El Diablo Run next year. They only do it once every two years. I missed it last year, I was finishing up the Shovel. It's a ride from Temecula, CA to San Jose, Mexico I believe.
My wife is planning to ride chase in her car to California, and take the kids to do some vacation stuff while I ride to Mexico.

• Love
Reactions: Doctor Chopper