PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Always glad to see more Canadian pipesters show up and another Brigham fan no less! Welcome to the group/forum.
If I'm not mistaken your profile tells me that you're in the Toronto area? If that's true then I must recommend coming to Oshawa for Victory Cigar'sVictory Cigar's pipe night on the twenty-second of August. Hah it may be Oshawa but Victory is a great place and the pipe nights they hold are always excellent. I don't work for the fellows by the way just thought I'd let you know (and that you may like to know) that there is a place that holds an event for pipe smokers.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Thanks for the info IchBinMuede. I will take a look, My Pops lives in Oshawa, I could hit two birds with one stone! What par-takes at such event? I see in your profile your a Brigham man. Nice! Such Nice pipes. I love their sportsman pipes, wish they still made em.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
Damnyak: What par-takes at such event?
Well they have a little private area that isn't part of the store that they invite the pipe smokers in to to sit, browse the selection of pipes they have, and sample some tobacco that they bring out. Usually a representative from Brigham there and occasionally some sort of deal going on.

damnyak

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2012
Northern, Ontario. Canada
Well they have a little private area that isn't part of the store that they invite the pipe smokers in to to sit, browse the selection of pipes they have, and sample some tobacco that they bring out. Usually a representative from Brigham there and occasionally some sort of deal going on.
Huh!~ Sound like it might be worth checking out. I will keep my eye open.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Welcome!!! These are some very helpful people here, and I think they can answer just about any question that would help you along.

Status
Not open for further replies.