Hey from West Texas

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Preferred Member
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard from central N.C. Cigars are good, like a restaurant meal prepared by a pro, but pipes are like home cooking. A tin of premium pipe tobacco containing twenty smokes costs the same as one premium cigar. Plus you can mix and match blends and condiments. Freedom.

magicpiper

Jul 9, 2018
Welcome aboard from central N.C. Cigars are good, like a restaurant meal prepared by a pro, but pipes are like home cooking. A tin of premium pipe tobacco containing twenty smokes costs the same as one premium cigar. Plus you can mix and match blends and condiments. Freedom.
Great analogy

Reactions: cholondo

Prunetucky84

Apr 17, 2020
Clovis, CA
I'm 38 and started smoking a pipe about 4 years ago and then got lost in cigars after getting frustrated with pipe smoking.... I need to read up and learn how to pack and smoke my pipe better than I did the first time around because I enjoy the process and the flavors more. Can't wait to learn more.
Welcome from Fresno, California! Your heading reminded me of the old Marty Robbins song. The most beautiful voice that ever lived.

cholondo

Jan 4, 2021
West Texas
I was at Goodfellow for a while in '98. Nice town. I remember the Lawake Steakhouse with great fondness. Is it still owned by the... Tomlinsons? I think that was their name.
Not sure if it’s the same owner but it’s still here... I worked on Goodfellow from 2010-2019.

lochinvar

Preferred Member
Oct 22, 2013
Welcome from Gatlinburg, TN! I've got some kinfolk out around Haskel and Midland......and even some who live in the middle of nowhere:)

Status
Not open for further replies.