Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Wonderful surroundings for my midday smoke.

I seldom smoke outside of my home, but when I do, I make sure to make it worthwhile.
View attachment 69299
weirdo 100 percent of every other forum members smokes are outside of your house. Just thought you should know you're the only one here that does that (mostly smokes in "your" house.) :)
Seriously though if that is what it looked like in my neighborhood I'd probably never smoke in my house.

Reactions: Sirengatto

Sirengatto

Lurker
Feb 25, 2021
Sweden
weirdo 100 percent of every other forum members smokes are outside of your house. Just thought you should know you're the only one here that does that (mostly smokes in "your" house.) :)
Seriously though if that is what it looked like in my neighborhood I'd probably never smoke in my house.
The Baltic sea is just a five minutes walk away from where I live, so yeah, I ought to smoke by the banks more often ?

Reactions: anotherbob

jipper

Lurker
Mar 16, 2021
Sweden
Welcome. and now there are two of us.... I am located in Åkersberga, Sweden. Nice pipes you have there. I transitioned from cigars to pipes while living in Berlin about 6 years ago. Still go to Germany a few times per year. Happy to bring back some tobacco for you. I typically shop for HU or Motzek (TAK) when I am there. Would love to have a club meeting soon, Svenska Pipklubben - http://www.svenskapipklubben.se/. But as with most things, the club has been on hold for more than a year. Hope to chat again.

Reactions: Trainpipeman

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Welcome from Knik River, Alaska! Always good to welcome another brother from the northern latitudes, and moose country!

Skal!

LikeDadDid

Can't Leave
Apr 27, 2021
Virginia Beach
Hej from southern Sweden (which is still pretty damn far north)!

The snow has just melted, some migratory birds are beginning to show their beaks around these parts, the gravel on the streets — use to prevent accidents by slipping on the tightly packed snow — has begun to be swept away be eager caretakers, and each day gets a little bit brighter. While I'm sitting in my armchair, smoking a nice pipe of ready rubbed burley and listening to the howling wind telling me spring is hurrying to get in shape for the coming efflorescense.

I've been using tobacco for most of my adult life. Mainly cigarettes, but from time to time substituted by snus. I quit smoking cigarettes about a year ago, but missed the taste of tobacco immensely and figured pipes would do the trick.

And here we are now ...
View attachment 69090

(I have a few more pipes in my other rack)
Hello from Virginia, USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.