PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig61a

Lifer
Apr 29, 2017
Minnesota USA
Here are a few “racks”... One is a repurposed display case. I was hoping to be able to fit the Decatur 24 pipe racks side by side top and bottom, but the inside of the case was short by 1.5”. And I wasn’t about to trim the Decatur racks to fit.

Another spot has wire tie racks from the Container Store. I put heat shrink tubing on the tines to protect the pipes.

Another area where I keep Decatur 24 pipe racks in a “Laywer” bookcase with sliding glass doors...

Most of (70%) my pipes reside in boxes tucked away on shelves. And most of those (35-40%) have never been smoked.

CA1A5FEA-B95F-4EDC-8CBD-2DFCCBAC16C5.jpegDA74D4AC-F3FF-4F91-84E6-CC5DE4FB1678.jpeg

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I bought all of my racks years ago when one could commonly find them in second-hand stores. 5 of them hold 6-9 pipes. One of those is a revolving rack. Wish all of them revolved. Also have 3 2-pipe racks and 1 ceramic single pipe holder.

mngslvs

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2019
Yarmouth, Maine
glad you asked. Actually those clips were a suggestion of Mike Glukler, Briar Blues.com. They are made for fishing poles, are coated with something that makes the pipes pop in and out with ease. I got them from Amazon, cheap. I’ve forgotten what they were exactly called, but they should be easy to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.