PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
@tokerpipes, still baccy is very wet, I'm in the work right now, when I return back home I will try to use the hair drier from suitable distance to allow it for fast drying. Temperature here is a little bit low 19 degrees centigrade so I think it needs more time to dry.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Yeah. In my blending experience direct moisture can take time. Heat can change the flovor of the tobacco so be sure to monito the temp periodicly when using the hair dryer. They tend to be too hot. But I think you will be ok due to it just being water. My best guess is you will try a bowl or two of the dried tobacco and find it a little weak compared to fresh and you will probably mix it with an equal amount of fresh and let it cure for about a month so it has an even distribution of flavor.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
@tokerpipes...Agree with you, and for my good luck that tobacco was the CB regular which I was going to blend with CB light, but right now I didn't get the CB light yet. I think I will change my blending ratio to be 1 CB restored : 3 CB regular (fresh) : 1 CB light to get the blend I love.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
Sound like something I would do. Wish you the best of luck, Im sure it will dry just fine. keep us posted

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
Tobacco finally got dry, but it lost alot of its flavour, you can say half of the flavour gone, anyhow, still good for smoking, a little bit hot, but good, i will do the blend i mentioned above and I think everything will be well.
I would like to thank all the respective people here, who cares and advised me, you are really good men.

tomdavis

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 2, 2011
Houston TX
maybe too late now but I would put it in a paper bag and in the washing machine and run it on the spin cycle to wring out any loose water. You could also use a salad spinner. Then move it to new dry paper bags that will absorb the water.

hanymamdouh

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 29, 2012
Egypt
@sundown piper....Thanks for your interest sir, I appreciate your advice. Actually I thought to do as you said but got afraid to damage the tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.