PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Oh, snap, those are supposed to be worn above the waist?
I like it when new members have a sense of humor! 😂

I've been thinking about a nose warmer, but feel the smoke would get into my eyes more. I like my oompaul by Rossi. Full bents hang like nothing for me. But it's just as far away from the face of not closer, than any nose warmer.

Reactions: Brig
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
The Big Ben Ranger has a nice form factor. It's short and light, but with a full-sized (by my standards) chamber.
PBBRNGR-PF-1007.png

Brig

Lurker
Jun 23, 2024
New England
Just bought this mini estate meer to hold me over until I find something more fitting. I know some guys are opposed to estate pipes, but I like antiquities and the price was right on this.

Sellers photos, left the hand to show scale.

Screenshot_20240629_201404_eBay.jpg
Screenshot_20240629_201459_Android System.jpg

I wonder if any carvers out there could make a meerschaum raindrop like above. Design has really grown on me really quickly, and I am partial to meers

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123
Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Reactions: johnnyflake

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Some dont like estate pipes but there are many estate lovers here. Technically I can afford my pipes new but most of them are more than Im willing to pay. I also suffer from PAD so the cost would add up quickly.

Reactions: Brig and OzPiper

Brig

Lurker
Jun 23, 2024
New England
Some dont like estate pipes but there are many estate lovers here. Technically I can afford my pipes new but most of them are more than Im willing to pay. I also suffer from PAD so the cost would add up quickly.
PAD...Pipe Addiction?

Same issue here, some pipes are astronomically priced and I like the history of antique pieces.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Yes Pipe acddiction or acquisition disorer...either lol.

Luckily I like 9mm filter pipes so it cuts down the ones I can buy to smoke. Otherwise, Id be broke.