PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgringo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 17, 2019
CO Springs
It's a difficult drink IMHO but I suspect there's a recipe out there that makes it passable. A touch too weak for me sadly. My spine's shot and now stenosis in my cervical. I am on the nasty stuff.

Dec 17, 2019
Western ky
It's a difficult drink IMHO but I suspect there's a recipe out there that makes it passable. A touch too weak for me sadly. My spine's shot and now stenosis in my cervical. I am on the nasty stuff.
I'm sorry to here about your condition man , some times I don't mind the nasty stuff lol jk but,not really but a little

davek

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 20, 2014
Where are you in Ky, kratompiperfan#1? I live in the Cinn. area. I'm surprised that they haven't closed this thread due to the kratom focus. No judgment, just because it's not tobacco. IME, it's good for pain but it can be addicting. My lady has pain issues and I allow her kratom on weekends which keeps usage and amounts in a good sustainable place. The doc has her on neurontin, also addicting to put things in perspective. Kratom is very much a lesser of evils.

Dec 17, 2019
Western ky
Where are you in Ky, kratompiperfan#1? I live in the Cinn. area. I'm surprised that they haven't closed this thread due to the kratom focus. No judgment, just because it's not tobacco. IME, it's good for pain but it can be addicting. My lady has pain issues and I allow her kratom on weekends which keeps usage and amounts in a good sustainable place. The doc has her on neurontin, also addicting to put things in perspective. Kratom is very much a lesser of evils.
Princeton ky buddy

Reactions: cosgringo
Status
Not open for further replies.