PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
You got that right. My wife notices how much this hobby has improved my sense of well being. Totally supportive - even with the almost weekly boxes from Smoking Pipes. :puffy:

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
We all screwed up to start. Well, maybe not mso, jp, or warren, but everybody else. [;)] Call it a rite of passage. You picked it up quicker than most. Now, get the big head. We're not done with you just yet. -evyl grin-
Looking forward to the abuse.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Almost?? Ok, we'll cut you some slack on that one.
The orders are getting bigger. I keep saying "that should be enough for awhile". :roll:

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Wow! I tried for months before I posted my first photo! IMO it is even harder to get right than the Frank Method [:rofl:]
Well, the Frank method isn't something I want to get mixed up with. I saw what can happen.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Welcome, welcome, welcome...

Kick your shoes off and avoid the corners. That’s where the seasoned members mark their territories, and the rest of us... never mind. Keep your shoes on.
Cosmic - You're another here that I owe a lot of credit to for the state of my young but flake-filled cellar. Really enjoy reading your posts. Shoes are on - thanks for the warm welcome.

cwpiperman

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2018
Don't worry. It's like diabetes or crossing over into hell. Once you get it, you've got it.
Uhhhhh.....I've got it. I know I've got it.....I'VE GOT ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.
Anyway, welcome aboard, @tmt, from one of (if not THE)newest crew of the Black Frigate.
Aye, it be an exhilaratin' ride, that be fer sure.....
CW

Status
Not open for further replies.