PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackadderlxx

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2018
Hello, I just joined today. Seen this site several times while searching out various pipe related questions and finally decided to join after lurking. I smoked cigars for several years until tiring of humidors and wanting something of a shorter smoke in the winter. I got my first pipe last November and have been enjoying my new hobby (weather permitting) ever since.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. Plenty of expertise and experience at Forums. I think you'll enjoy the threads.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Welcome! A great group of pipers. Always friendly, helpful and often funny.

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Howdy from upstate SC, & welcome aboard! As the guys above me said, you'll enjoy it & there is an absolute TON of experience & advice (often conflicting!) to draw on. Always friendly, VERY often absurd, incredibly informative, & just overall a great bunch of folks. Just, uh,....
Beware of pirates. By their ship ye shall know them. :rofl:

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
BTW, jp, I should've known you'd be a blackadder nut. Love that show. Too many people on this side of the pond Just Don't Get Brit humo(u)r!

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Welcome to the forums! I would have to agree that Blackadder was some seriously funny stuff.
@Bnichols Yeah, loads of people over here don't get the British humor. Blacks Books was another favorite of mine and just about anything Rowan Atkinson does is gold to me. His and Hugh Laurie's characters were absolutely great!

bnichols23

Lifer
Mar 13, 2018
SC Piedmont
Yeah, I still like HL most as House, but he did a great job as both Georges, twits that they were. The prince regent somewhat reminds me of the captain of the B-Ark in HHGTG -- comPLETEly out to lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.