Hello! Wanted to Know If I can Smoke One Pipe...

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Estate Pipes
12 Fresh Ardor Pipes
36 Fresh Chacom Pipes
12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
3 Fresh Werner Mummert Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AurumIX

Lurker
Apr 22, 2020
Latvia, Riga
Thank you all for advice and will keep it mind. Will have pipe cleaners with me and do little cleaning, of course after rest couple houres.

El Diablo

Lurker
Apr 21, 2020
Aurum the ninth ... what the hell is wrong with you ... you smoke the same pipe ... Monday to Friday ... and you clean it on Sunday .... that's mean that Saturday you do not smoke at all ???
You want to give a heart-attack to the "seniors members" ... you must clean your pipe ...
Imagine if you do the same with your cereal bowl ... eating the breakfast on the same plate from Monday to Friday ... by Sunday, [you do not eat cereals on Saturday] ... by Sunday, you will have to fight the bugs to get the plate ... that's it!! ... your pipe will get full of bugs if you do not clean it ... clean the pipe amigo ... everyday !!

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
I do this. I usually have two bowls per day, and the first one is my "daily" smoke out of the same pipe while doing chores after work. I don't use a nice pipe for this one so I don't have to worry about it, over the last few years it's been Rossi models.

When I get back inside I run a pipe cleaner through the stem, then bend it in half and wipe put the bowl. It usually sits upside down on a little stand with good airflow.

I've never had one go sour, but that could be because they get broken by farm incidents before that can happen. Who knows.

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
It really depends on what you mean by cleaning. I smoke my pipes and then like some of the other members on here, I wipe out the bowl with a paper towel and run a pipe cleaner through the stem and shank.