PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
Been away for a while , two deaths in my family , worked a nursing contract in the prison for 2months ... no internet , no cell phones . I realized how hard it would be if the younger generation didnt have electricity , cell phones or internet . We would prob. go insane , and i almost did . I had to keep reminding myself about the paycheck :lol: I made a promise to a relative to decrease my smoking and to spend less time with my pipes and more with my wife and children . I also made a promise to eat at the table with my family , whenever possible . And lastly to spend less time on the net . So far I have held up my end of the promise . I made these promises the day the doctor told him he had about 1 month to live . My Godfather is now in heaven watching over me and my little family . I miss all of my forum buddies and I cant wait to hear from you soon . P.S. smoking penzance in my Dunhill bulldog . Be blessed brothers and sisters .

cajundad

Can't Leave
Nov 1, 2012
Louisiana
red-ox-1972-

Edit: Sorry, can't fix the picture, L.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Welcome back
A lot has happened while you were away
Roth has topped over 10,000 posts and Peck and Harris have totally wiped out all existing tobacco supplies in the United States
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.