PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Well I’ve missed some mighty fine posts and pipes, being under the weather is fine for birds but I’m turning the corner yet again, hmm I’ve turned it so many times this past year I may be back where I started!
Anyhow, been basically smoking the same MM Twain with beautiful swirled Forever Stem, Pipe is filled with some 17 y/o Barclay Rex Virginia straight from the cellar of the late John Loring, keep it smokey!
25069419028_3c301cc74c_z_d.jpg

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
It’s truly nice to have you back and posting, the forum is better for having your input. I’m relieved that you are improving and I hope that next year is better for you.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Throw a left turn in there now and then and you'll not meet yourself so often. Or, alternate left with right turns. The road won't be straight, you won't go in tight circles and you'll see more of the country.
Good to have you back with us. Keep it smokey indeed!

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Glad to see you back. I've looked forward too and enjoyed your posts for a long time, even back when I was a lurker.

alan73

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 26, 2017
Wisconsin
Welcome back, I really want you to feel good. I’m ready for more pipe pics, I look forward to your posts , I like danish pipes , Wondering if you take requests , give us a tour of your danish pipe collection .

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I REALLY disliked the look of bamboo on a pipe for so long. Now, I'm actually appreciating the unique beauty it imparts. I entirely blame YOU Banjo. :rofl:
Keep on, keeping on, good sir, and may the road rise up to meet you wherever you go. :puffy:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
There were rumors of your appearing on other sites, but it wasn't the same without you. Stay warm and keep keeping it smokey!

Status
Not open for further replies.