PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

THe Crusher

Lurker
Mar 26, 2020
Chicago
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in, and shortened, Title (See Rule 9)

Hello ..I finally decided to make a profile after years of checkingout this forum's colection of helppful discussions. Im in my mid-50's and started smoking at 13 when my mother bought me a DR. Grabow at Pathmark and some paladin cherry tobacco to stop me from smioking cigs ...she thoguhtId never start smoking a pipe....well she is 93 now and still remembers that! Originally from Southern NJ, then college in NH, then to MA now living in Chicagoland. My wife has never known me without a pipe and neither have my kids. My college aged son has now joined me in my adventure...thats soo special to me. Im a fan of Peterson P-lips (but not ultimatley faithful) , Virginia Flake and Danish blends..I never quite grew up to enjoy heavy English varieties. I enjoy fishing and workingin the garage. ...was that all too corny?

Last edited by a moderator:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Welcome from the Central Coast of California!
You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: THe Crusher
Status
Not open for further replies.