PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Wilts! Great county/shire. Welcome from the Central Coast of California! Ask any question, make any observation….

You can put your location in your Profile, (because people will forget!) and which will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, etc., etc..

Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi there, welcome from Chesterfield, Derbyshire!
I got into smoking my clay pipes after visiting living history re-enactments (English Civil War, 18th Century Redcoats etc); in those days clay pipes were the most common means of smoking tobacco.
I've only once smoked a 'normal' (non-clay) pipe in my life!

Reactions: jpmcwjr

Pikey Mick

Lurker
Jun 28, 2020
Wiltshire,UK
Hi there, welcome from Chesterfield, Derbyshire!
I got into smoking my clay pipes after visiting living history re-enactments (English Civil War, 18th Century Redcoats etc); in those days clay pipes were the most common means of smoking tobacco.
I've only once smoked a 'normal' (non-clay) pipe in my life!
Ah the crooked spire! The love of my life lives just up the road from you in Sheffield. Hope to move back up there one day. Hopefully do some fishing around Chesterfield too.

kg.legat0

Lifer
Sep 6, 2019
Southwestern PA
Which flakes do you favour? My two favourites are Bosun cut plug and Kendal Cream. Gawith and hoggarth and Samuel Gawith

Ah those are two very nice flakes indeed!

I smoke a good bit of Mac Baren Navy Flake, Newminster 400 Navy Flake, Peter Stokkebye Navy Flake, Orlik Golden Sliced, Cornel and Diehl Opening Night and Sunday Picnic -also recently just got acquainted with G&H Best Brown No. 2

I have been very interested in Kendal Cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.