PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hey from central North Carolina. I've made two trips on business to Seattle, and on time off, I took the underground tour of the city and took the boat out to to see the USS Missouri on its way to the museum at Pearl Harbor, and on another trip, the USS Turner Joy, one of the destroyers involved in the questioned provocations of the Vietnam War. I like the way Mt. Rainier looms over the skyline like a giant triangular moon. The Space Needle is sort of an interesting period piece, along with the uni-rail. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: OfPipesandBlends
May 29, 2023
Washington
Hey from central North Carolina. I've made two trips on business to Seattle, and on time off, I took the underground tour of the city and took the boat out to to see the USS Missouri on its way to the museum at Pearl Harbor, and on another trip, the USS Turner Joy, one of the destroyers involved in the questioned provocations of the Vietnam War. I like the way Mt. Rainier looms over the skyline like a giant triangular moon. The Space Needle is sort of an interesting period piece, along with the uni-rail. Welcome aboard.
Thanks mso489! Always enjoyed your posts. Your burley recommendations guided a lot of my purchases and led to my favorite, Amphora Burley blend. Always appreciated that.

Reactions: mso489

pipingfool

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2016
Seattle, WA
Welcome from Seattle!

The little Cigar/Pipe shop in Pike Place has always had a decent selection of blends when I've visited. Even some hard to find blends at times. There is another shop in Bellevue that has the same owner that has a similar selection.

Maybe something to check out if you find yourself further south.

Happy Puffing!

May 29, 2023
Washington
Welcome from Seattle!

The little Cigar/Pipe shop in Pike Place has always had a decent selection of blends when I've visited. Even some hard to find blends at times. There is another shop in Bellevue that has the same owner that has a similar selection.

Maybe something to check out if you find yourself further south.

Happy Puffing!
Great tip thanks

Zamora

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2023
Olympia, Washington
It’s tough—I send it to my family in NY when I go to visit on holidays or I go to tobacco shops whenever I’m traveling.
Hopefully NY won't ban online sales
Welcome from R.I.. I used to live in Washington State, and I know that good tobacconists are hard to find there.

I might recommend Cargo Hold in Poulsbo. Doug is very knowledgable, and has a good selection of blends and pipes.
Seconded. Great shop

Reactions: Trainpipeman

Reggie

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2020
Gardendale, Alabama
Hello pipes magazine universe, long time lurker here. I’m a two-year smoker from Bellingham, Washington. My brother introduced me to pipe smoking a few years ago and the beautiful habit has stuck. I’m a forester by trade and I work in the timber business. Any help and guidance is appreciated!
Welcome from Alabama