PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staggerlee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 4, 2021
Clearwater Florida
Hello, my name is Sangy. I'd like to come out and say... i love my pipe. I've been smoking a pipe since about mid april now. What can i say but i'm on the younger side around here, 25, and i've enjoyed every step of the process.

Started smoking cigars last year after tossing around getting into either cigars or pipe tobacco. Big mistake on my part haha. Bought an ounce of lane 1-q, lane black raspberry, and a tin of C&D eight state burley a month ago and haven't looked back(the burley being my favorite of the picks). First pipe was an ozark missouri meerschaum, and after buying and smoking my second pipe today, namely the emerald corn cob, I can't help but shout out i love my pipe. i look forward to getting a cheap briar next, as i don't want to fall head first while i learn all the nuances of pipe smoking.

Been lurking around reading threads here for a few weeks. This place seems like a great one to read and stay on as I learn more and more about piping.
Welcome from Florida. I am originally from Virginia. If you are anywhere near the the Hampton Roads area I highly recommend Emerson’s. It was my favorite pipe shop until I moved 5 years ago.

Reactions: CallMeSangy

CallMeSangy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2022
Central Virginia
Welcome from Florida. I am originally from Virginia. If you are anywhere near the the Hampton Roads area I highly recommend Emerson’s. It was my favorite pipe shop until I moved 5 years ago.
I'll try and keep emerson's in mind. I see there's a few near va beach, so if i'm over that way some time i'll try and stop by. i'm in need to try and support more B&Ms anyway. Amazon has me spoiled and ignorant on a lot of local shops.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hello, my name is Sangy. I'd like to come out and say... i love my pipe. I've been smoking a pipe since about mid april now. What can i say but i'm on the younger side around here, 25, and i've enjoyed every step of the process.

Started smoking cigars last year after tossing around getting into either cigars or pipe tobacco. Big mistake on my part haha. Bought an ounce of lane 1-q, lane black raspberry, and a tin of C&D eight state burley a month ago and haven't looked back(the burley being my favorite of the picks). First pipe was an ozark missouri meerschaum, and after buying and smoking my second pipe today, namely the emerald corn cob, I can't help but shout out i love my pipe. i look forward to getting a cheap briar next, as i don't want to fall head first while i learn all the nuances of pipe smoking.

Been lurking around reading threads here for a few weeks. This place seems like a great one to read and stay on as I learn more and more about piping.
Welcome to the forum!

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Pretty wide age range here, and I'm on the younger side too (37). The age of the leaf one smokes is far more important than the age of who's smoking it. Hmm, it almost sounds as though I'm lifting some semi-famous philosopher's quote and passing it off as my own. I blame the caffeine.

Enjoy the journey!

CallMeSangy

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2022
Central Virginia
Welcome to the forum, from Southern California. Pretty wide age range here, and I'm on the younger side too (37). The age of the leaf one smokes is far more important than the age of who's smoking it. Hmm, it almost sounds as though I'm lifting some semi-famous philosopher's quote and passing it off as my own. I blame the caffeine.

Enjoy the journey!
I try to avoid caffiene like the plague, but i admit it has its benefits. Great quote whether you applied someone else's thoughts or just your own. I'll be keeping that in mind as i keep learning about piping haha

Reactions: Servant King
Status
Not open for further replies.