PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Top of the morning (here) in Central Coast, CA!

You can put your location in your Profile—(please!—because people will forget!) That will save questions in the future as to where you live when you later mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc., etc..
Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down. Whatever you're comfortable with- town, city, county, state. Just country if you must.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
John from Sussex, England. New to this but enjoying it so far. Experimental stage with both pipes and tobaccos. Tobacco is expensive in the UK
Yes I agree about the cost of tobacco in the UK, I wouldn't be smoking as much if I had to buy it all myself but I received some from a forum member, while another member sent me some clay pipes.
I got into clay pipes since I went to see living history re-enactment where I saw costumed people smoking them (Cavaliers, Redcoats etc) and fancied trying one!

Reactions: kurtbob and jpmcwjr

Seamaster

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
Scotland
I find the price of pipe tobacco in the UK easier to stomach when you compare it with the price of machine made cigars. For example, most tins here run £15. That's the same price as a pack of five Villigers. How many, longer, more enjoyable smokes do you get out of that tin?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Welcome from Florida. You should check out 4noggins.com and tobaccopipes.com. Prices are very competitive compared to the losers of the revolutionary war. Yeah I am still bragging about that win, lol

• Haha
Reactions: tomatamot
Status
Not open for further replies.