PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

gubbyduffer

Can't Leave
May 25, 2021
Peebles, Scottish Borders
If you're ever stuck for company and a place to smoke, try and find the Kearvaig Pipe Club. As long as you ask your fellow walkers, smoking is allowed in Bothys.
Does the Kervaig pipe club still exist? We had a family holiday in the NW of Scotland last year. Went to the gorgeous Kervaig Bay. Saw the bothy, puffins and lovely beach but no pipe smokers.😄 Its a remote bay with little human traffic. We went out of the way to go there. Glad we did.
20220705_131255.jpg
20220705_141103.jpg20220705_124330.jpg

DanielB33

Lurker
Jan 27, 2023
Perth
If you're ever stuck for company and a place to smoke, try and find the Kearvaig Pipe Club. As long as you ask your fellow walkers, smoking is allowed in Bothys.
Thanks , i will keep that in mind , would be nice to have a local friend who smoked pipes as well

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Hello & welcome from Hereford.
Used to drive through Perth on my way to & from Inverness, never stopped off there though, unfortunately.

Reactions: DanielB33

DanielB33

Lurker
Jan 27, 2023
Perth
Hello & welcome from Hereford.
Used to drive through Perth on my way to & from Inverness, never stopped off there though,
Hello , ive been in inverness a lot its far more interesting than perth or maybe its just because ive lived there my whole life it just seems that way , lol

Reactions: simong