PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleCharlie

Lurker
Sep 21, 2021
Nice group of folks here. I am a big poker style pipe fan. Love my Savinelli 310’s and 311’s. And all MM corn cobs for their low cost and smokeability. Once I find something I like I stick with it. Just took up pipe smoking again after a 35 years absence. Primarily been a premium cigar smoker all these years.

Last edited:

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
Welcome! Quite a few of us enjoy cigars too in addition to pipes. You’re in pretty good company on that matter.

Charlie718

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2021
Bronx, New York
Welcome from New York. There is a post for what cigar your smoking on the forum so you can post your cigar smoking and get to know the other cigar heads on this forum

Reactions: UncleCharlie

chopper

Lifer
Aug 24, 2019
Nice group of folks here. I am a big poker style pipe fan. Love my Savinelli 310’s and 311’s. And all MM corn cobs for their low cost and smokeability. Once I find something I like I stick with it. Just took up pipe smoking again after a 35 years absence. Primarily been a premium cigar smoker all these years.
G'day and welcome from Oz.

Love the Poker and Cherrywood shape.
Recently ordered a Dagnar Poker from Missouri Meerschaum [that's been stuck in Chicago for over 3 weeks thanks to USPS]

Daydreamer

Might Stick Around
Mar 18, 2021
Indiana
Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.