Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko

Can't Leave
Dec 6, 2019
Sweden
Welcome from Sweden!
You've come to the right place :)
Ask away if you have any questions and you will find the people here friendly and knowledgeable.
What pipe did you get?
And which tobaccos have you tried/liked so far?

Reactions: Virgle
Jan 27, 2020
Hello, I'm a new pipe owner and I'm looking to learn more about the tobaccos and how to use the pipes the right way.
I'm 50 and have always wanted to try a pipe well with the lock down I said the heck with it got a pipe.

Picking up a pipe has been one of the few bright spots in this situation for me. Enjoy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome aboard. Lots of good info here. When you have questions, fire away. Did they ever make Plymouths in Plymouth Michigan? My family owned a few in the 1950's and they were pretty good cars.

Virgle

Lurker
May 18, 2020
USA
Welcome from Sweden!
You've come to the right place :)
Ask away if you have any questions and you will find the people here friendly and knowledgeable.
What pipe did you get?
And which tobaccos have you tried/liked so far?
I have a pipe from medieval collectibles, its made out of ash wood, I wanted this one because I like going to the renaissance fairs, I have tried one called cult conspiracy and Missouri Meerschaum which came with these flavors Great Dane, with caramel, vanilla and a dark cherry note, the natural Burley and Virginia goodness of Missouri Pride, the all-day Virginia/Perique blend called Country Gentleman, and a tasty Latakia blend with a Bourbon top note, by the name of American Patriot.
The cult was ok but the Missouri had better flavors but not the aroma I was looking for. So my search is still on LOL I'm looking for a sweet aroma and not to bitter. Btw thanks for the Welcome!

Attachments

• Pipe.png
    Pipe.png
    17.6 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Gecko

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Michigander. Plenty of knowledgeable people on this site that will happily help you along that path to becoming a pipe smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.