Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey789

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2020
Western Pennsylvania
I'm a new member. I've been smoking a pipe off and on for about 10 years. I really enjoy the relaxation that comes with smoking a pipe full of a favorite blend. I thought I'd come here and take a chance that I might be able to retain some of the knowledge I'll experience. If nothing else, I figured it would be a great place to hang out and talk about tobaccos I've tried.

I might even try to learn a little about blending my own mixture and see how that goes. Who knows? I might get lucky with a blend of my own and save a little money.

However it goes, I'm hoping to have some fun and learn something.

I'm 57, male, and was exposed to pipes as a young child. My dad smoked one for a while. My uncle smoked one, too. I can't remember what dad smoked, but I can remember opening the can in secret and smelling it. It smelled so good. I really enjoy my pipe.

Dallas Wynn

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 19, 2019
NW Arkansas
I'm a new member. I've been smoking a pipe off and on for about 10 years. I really enjoy the relaxation that comes with smoking a pipe full of a favorite blend. I thought I'd come here and take a chance that I might be able to retain some of the knowledge I'll experience. If nothing else, I figured it would be a great place to hang out and talk about tobaccos I've tried.

I might even try to learn a little about blending my own mixture and see how that goes. Who knows? I might get lucky with a blend of my own and save a little money.

I'm 57, male, and was exposed to pipes as a young child. My dad smoked one for a while. My uncle smoked one, too. I can't remember what dad smoked, but I can remember opening the can in secret and smelling it. It smelled so good. I really enjoy my pipe.
Welcome and happy piping

Reactions: smokey789

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA

hi from the centre of the state in Center county.

Reactions: smokey789

Tommy Boy

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 28, 2020
Michigan
Welcome from S.W Michigan. Guys here that will be happy to share thoughts and info with everything you listed. If learning and talking about all things pipes and some none pipe related is your goal welcome home.

Status
Not open for further replies.